| Me on the Thames in Richmond |
| Richmond Green |
Excited for the next couple of weeks. The last week in October I am headed to Spain with a friend I met over here and we are staying with Miss Megan. Halloween weekend a couple of people are staying at my house to celebrate my birthday. We are having a Mexican/ Margarita themed evening and then the next night we are headed out for Halloween festivities. I am making practice Halloween weekend Fancy Dress and I will obviously be going all out. Ill take lots of pictures! Then Miss Nell and Miss Meg will be here in the beginning of November! :)
This week is not very exciting - had 2 sessions today. I LOVE the kids I coach from this one school Hurst Park. So we are not suppose to hug/touch the kids - like nothing because parents are crazy and its just for our safety and all the kids were hugging me today and I was so awkward and didnt know what to do. just stood there like uhhhhh you cant touch me haha. and they thought it was REALLY funny so they all kept coming up and hugging me. oh man. But they were really cute, we only have one more class period and then it moves to after school club and they were literally down on their hands and knees begging me not to leave after next week. sooo cute.
Thats it for now! miss you all xx
Okay that other comment I left, I thought I was commenting on the most recent one but then I saw I was somehow in September. Yay your birthday! I have to make over there for at least part of the weekend!! i could come on saturday or even friday, or just for the day on sunday, let me know if any of these are okay with yoU! its your BIRTHDAYYYYYY
ReplyDelete-Laura